Request a Call Back
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum charge of £50 per visit and all prices may vary depending on vehicle size & condition and distance.
- We aim to always be early for our appointments but please allow for any unexpected traffic problems on route to you which might delay our staff’s arrival to you.
- At least 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellations
- Less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at 50% of the appointment total
- If we arrive for your appointment and we cannot conduct our work through circumstance NOT of our making, a full charge will be payable by the customer e.g. no one home, vehicle not available, no space to conduct our work or other reasons caused by the customer
- Personal items must be removed from the vehicle before the appointment. The company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal effects left in the vehicle
- The company does not accept responsibility for personal items lost or damaged within the vehicle & we would ask you to remove any personal or delicate items from the vehicle before we commence work.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to point out any defects to their vehicle paint or other relevant areas; damaged, chipped, flaky or other defective areas of the vehicle paintwork which may worsen with high pressure washing equipment if there is already an underlying problem. The company does not accept liability for these areas if our equipment worsens the damage which the customer has neglected to inform us of.
- Child seats must be removed by the customer, if not removed we will valet the car with the child seat in place as our staff are not permitted to remove or refit child seats.
- Our prices are based on average condition of vehicles and the amount of anticipated dirt, soil and rubbish etc. we might find inside. If your vehicle is excessively dirty beyond a reasonable amount, our valeter will impose a surcharge to each relevant vehicle as this will massively increase the time we require to clean each vehicle. Our surcharge fees are from £30 upwards depending on size and condition of each vehicle found to be excessively dirty. This surcharge must be paid in addition to the service you have booked with us
- If your vehicle has pet hair which you require us to remove/clean but have not informed us of this or booked our Pet Hair service, we will need to charge for this service at our usual rate in addition to this quotation.