Terms and Conditions
- Appointments are booked with a 2-HOUR arrival slot.
For example, if your appointment is at 12pm, our arrival time might be between 11am to 1pm or slightly earlier, or a slightly later than scheduled.
- This is because we cannot always be certain of how long each job will take and to allow for traffic conditions.
- Changing or cancelling an appointment 24 hours in advance is free of charge.
- Changing your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice may incur a £20 rescheduling fee.
- Your deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by email or text message and acknowledged by us.
- Personal items must be removed from the vehicle before the appointment.
- The company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal effects left in the vehicle.
- Our staff are not permitted to remove, adjust, or fit Child seats.
Parking and Service Location
- We will need to park our vehicle next to, behind or in front of your vehicle.
- Parking for our vehicle must be arranged by the customer.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure the following.
- That there are no parking restrictions, parking fees or penalties and such fees to the customers vehicle or our vehicle must be paid by the customer.
- If your appointment is in an underground carpark or a multi storey carpark, please ensure there is a sufficient height for our van to enter safely.
- Sufficient lighting within the car park and sufficient drainage for any water we might use for your vehicle.
- You have permission from the car park company or owner for us to work on site, whether it is underground, multi storey or ground level.
- If your vehicle is parked on a public road, it is the customers sole responsibility to ensure there is adequate safe space for our staff to work and no risk to safety to ourselves, our vehicle or other members of the public or passing traffic.
- If we cannot park safely, close enough to your vehicle and without any parking restrictions, parking fees or penalties, and we have to abort the appointment, the deposit will be non-refundable.
- Any parking fees or penalties for customers’ vehicles and/or our vehicle must be paid by the customer.
- AutoKlean reserves the right to decide, in its sole discretion, upon the suitability of the location and will not be obliged to complete the repairs if the location is unsafe or unsuitable.
- This location may, therefore, be changed at any time including on the day of the booked repair as variable factors, including but limited to, weather, parking conditions, safety and available light.
- If we decide that the repair should be completed at a location other than that originally envisaged, for any reason, including but not limited to inclement weather, AutoKlean will not accept any liability for costs or inconvenience incurred by the customer as a result.
- We will make an offer to conduct the service at the estimate price at an alternative time, date or location convenient to both parties with a £20 rescheduling fee charged to the customer.
- A 50% deposit is required for all appointments in advance.
- The balance is to be paid upon completion before our staff leave your premises.
- Payment by Debit or Credit card only.
- We do not accept cash and our staff are not permitted to have cash in their vehicles.
- If the person paying for our service is not present, please ensure that full payment can be made upon completion.
- If we are providing valeting services and our staff consider your vehicle to be excessively dirty, we reserve the right to impose a surcharge for extra time required of up to 25% of the original price quoted.
- A £20 rescheduling fee will be charged if we arrive at your property and cannot conduct our work for reasons not caused by us.
- If your appointment needs to be aborted or cancelled on the day, due to reasons not caused by us, your deposit will be non-refundable.
- Appointments are weather permitting and may be subject to change if weather conditions will hinder the service we provide.
- Rescheduling your appointment due to weather conditions alone is free of charge.
Quality of Work
- If a job we have provided, or service of any type has not been done correctly by us, or there are some imperfections or problems with it, the customer must allow us the opportunity to re-attend and rectify this.
- We will not agree to a refund or accept any liability whatsoever for a service we have provided until the customer has allowed us the opportunity to reassess, inspect and where required, rectify a job we have provided.
- if we cannot rectify the job once we have re-attended, we will then discuss options which may be in the form of a full or part refund or other options as relevant to each specific situation.
- We will not agree to a refund or any other form of arrangement or compensation unless the customer has allowed us to return, attempt to rectify anything that has gone wrong with any service we have provided.
- Agreements regarding a service or price made by telephone or in person are invalid unless also agreed in writing.
- If you have any special requirements or have made any agreement with our office staff by phone, we would ask all customers to ensure that they have requested an email confirming what was discussed.